Grameena Incubation Centre (GIC) is a Centre of Excellence under TIDE 2.0 Scheme of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, New Delhi and is a part of the MEITY Startup Hub (MSH)
GIC, designed a process for implementation. Following the process, Interviewed 220 rural micro entrepreneurs, shortlisted 26 women and people with disabilities (PwDs) micro entrepreneurs and 19 Agri-Entrepreneurs
Under this reverse pitch, we seek Tech Start-ups from India for:
- Remote Measurement: To enable tailors (Women and PwDs) to get orders without having to physically visit customers
- B2B: Aggregator needed for bulk purchases / suppliers for Kirana shops in rural areas for their inventory
- E-commerce: To market products, provide inventory management, invoicing and online ordering through WhatsApp linkages.
- Cold Storage solutions: For rural and tribal farmers producing vegetables including high value crops like broccoli, zucchini, strawberries etc.
Any start-ups working on rural issues in Health, Livelihood, Education and Agriculture can also apply.
SUPPORT UNDER TIDE 2.0
|2 Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EiR) Fellowships of ₹ 4 Lakh / Start up|
|2 Grants of ₹ 7 Lakh / Start up|
ADVANTAGES WITH GIC
- Last date of application: 7th October 2020
- Announcement of Final selection: 15th October 2020
Please email your application with your idea / prototype to:
raghav at grameenaincubation dot com
Phone: 07780102007 / 09494797028